Rue De France/Frankrijkstraat. , 1060 Brussels, Belgium
By train: www.b-rail.be
By métro, bus and tram: Brussels-Midi/Zuid is served both by métro and tram lines as well as a number of bus routes.
Visit eurorailways.com for a métro map.
By car: viamichelin.com
By bicycle: Cycle parking at Brussels-Midi/Zuid is available by the south exit of the station.
What's on offer at Brussels-Midi/Zuid?
From 8 November, the temporary ticket office will be located between platforms 12 and 13. Please allow extra time to find it, or ask a member of staff to direct you. Or why not simply download the Eurostar app and use it to buy, exchange and store your tickets?
- Cafés and shops
- Left luggage lockers
- Cash machines
- A bureau de change
- Our ticket office, which is open on Monday from 06:15 to 20:15, Tuesday to Saturday from 06:45 to 20:15 and Sunday and bank holidays from 07:15 to 20:15
(Please note: a service fee of £10/€14 applies to new Standard and Standard Premier bookings made at the station or over the phone)
- Self-service ticket machine
- A 24-hour registered luggage service
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities.
- A Q-Park car park
- A newsagent, a bar, a chocolate shop and a jeweller
- a children's play area
To find out about disabled access at our stations, call us on +44 (0)1777 777 878.
Business Premier lounge
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders are entitled to access to the dedicated Business Premier lounge where they’ll find:
- Comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi access
- Spacious meeting areas
- A selection of snacks and drinks at two self-service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers, magazines and live television feeds
- Seat side power sockets
Brussels-Midi/Zuid Lost Property
The SNCB lost property office is open 24 hours a day.
Any found items will be handed in to the lost property desk and you'll need to a small fee of €5 when you collect it.
To claim your lost property once you're back in the UK, go to belgianrail.be/en/customer-service/lost-objects.aspx.
Hertz car hire Brussels
Hertz station address
Brussels Midi Station, Victor Hortaplein 11, 1060 Sint-Gillis, België
Where to go on arrival
The Hertz desk is in the arrival hall of the Eurostar station. Just follow the signs
Hertz station facilities
- Neverlost GPS
- Child seats, baby seats
- Delivery and collection (on request)