Rue De France/Frankrijkstraat. , 1060 Brussels, Belgium
By train: https://www.belgiantrain.be
By métro, bus and tram: Brussels-Midi/Zuid is served both by métro and tram lines as well as a number of bus routes.
Visit eurorailways.com for a métro map.
By car: viamichelin.com
By bicycle: Cycle parking at Brussels-Midi/Zuid is available by the south exit of the station.
What's on offer at Brussels-Midi/Zuid?
- Cafés and shops
- Left luggage lockers
- Cash machines
- A bureau de change
- Our ticket office, which is open on Monday from 06:15 to 20:15, Tuesday to Saturday from 06:45 to 20:15 and Sunday and bank holidays from 07:15 to 20:15
(Please note: a service fee of £10/€14 applies to new Standard and Standard Premier bookings made at the station or over the phone)
- Self-service ticket machine
- A 24-hour registered luggage service
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities.
- A Q-Park car park
The ticket office is located next to the entrance to the Eurostar terminal. Please allow extra time if you need to pick up tickets. Alternatively, you can download our app, which you can use to store, buy and exchange tickets, saving time and paper.
Business Premier lounge
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders are entitled to access to the dedicated Business Premier lounge where they’ll find:
- Comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi access
- Spacious meeting areas
- A selection of snacks and drinks at two self-service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers, magazines and live television feeds
- Seat side power sockets
Brussels-Midi/Zuid Lost Property
The SNCB lost property office is open 24 hours a day.
Any found items will be handed in to the lost property desk and you'll need to a small fee of €5 when you collect it.
To claim your lost property once you're back in the UK, go to belgianrail.be/en/customer-service/lost-objects.aspx.
Hertz car hire Brussels
Hertz station address
Brussels Midi Station, Victor Hortaplein 11, 1060 Sint-Gillis, België
Where to go on arrival
The Hertz desk is in the arrival hall of the Eurostar station. Just follow the signs
Hertz station facilities
- Neverlost GPS
- Child seats, baby seats
- Delivery and collection (on request)