Eurostar Careers Featured Job
ECC – Customer Care Advisor
A bit about us
We’re one of the world’s most iconic travel brands and we’re getting bigger every day. Thanks to us, travellers can breakfast in London and lunch in Paris and it’s all just a high-speed train ride away.
We’re working to become Europe’s most loved travel brand. And that’s where you come in.
Customer Care Advisor, based in our contact centre in Ashford, Kent.
We’re looking for someone to…
- Deliver world class customer service every day – that’s on the phones, by email and on social media and other digital channels
- Live and breathe the Eurostar values and show real pride in our brand.
- Work to exceed expectation when it comes to the performance measures set by management, delivering a consistent experience every time.
- Thrive in difficult situations, being sensitive to customers’ needs and supporting your team mates all the way.
- Pitch in and work on extra tasks if needed and always be looking for ways to improve what we do.
A bit about you
We’re looking for someone who’s articulate, energetic and enthusiastic. A customer service professional with a positive attitude and a passion for delivering a great experience for our travellers.
- Brilliant customer service skills
- At least two languages – English and French or Dutch
- Great communication skills
- Active listening skills, an appropriate conversation pace and good judgment when it comes to problems and how to solve them
- Empathy, self-awareness and cultural sensitivity
- Confidence with computers and web-based navigation
We’d also like you to have…
- Previous work related experience in a contact centre, sales or customer service environment
- Travel benefits for work and play
- A great pension
- Exclusive discounts and perks