- Toilets/Baby Changing
- Lost Property
Stratford International station is served by frequent Southeastern high-speed trains to and from London St Pancras International and stations in Kent.
Eurostar services do not call at Stratford International station.
You'll need to connect via St Pancras International or Ebbsfleet International.
Eurostar travellers will need to purchase travel tickets from Southeastern to cover journeys to or from Stratford International.
- By bus Stratford International station is situated within a major construction site.
- The only current access available is via a free bus transfer from Stratford Regional station.
- There is no alternative access by foot, taxi, etc.
- The journey takes around 5 minutes, and you will need to show a valid Eurostar or Southeastern ticket.
- The bus link is located on platform 11 at Stratford Regional station.
- Bus services run every day 30 minutes prior to train services stopping at Stratford International and 30 minutes after the last service departs.
Stratford Regional Station
At Stratford Regional Station, you can connect to the following lines:
- London Underground (LUL) – Central & Jubilee line
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR) – Routes to Greenwich, Deptford, Lewisham and Woolwich Arsenal, and London City Airport is only 15 minutes away
- Greater Anglia – Liverpool Street, Ipswich, Norwich and hourly off-peak services to Stansted Airport on Mondays to Saturdays only
- London Overground – Richmond to Stratford, Clapham Junction to Willesden Junction, Gospel Oak to Barking and Watford Junction to Euston lines
Stratford is at the centre of a multi-billion pound regeneration scheme, giving it enormous potential as a place to live and work.