Eurostar's station in the heart of cultural Lille is just a short walk from the city's charming main square,opera house and old town. It's also linked to the Euralille shopping centre and Aéronef concert space. What's more, Lille Flandres station is just a few minutes walk away, or one stop on the métro.
What's on offer at Lille Europe?
- Cafés, a bureau de change and cash machines
- Departure lounge facilities open to all travellers
- Our ticket office is open Mondays to Saturdays from 05:45 to 22:00. On Sundays and national holidays it is open from 07:30 to 22:00
- A registered baggage service. For details ask at the ticket office
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities in the departure lounge
- Car park located next to the station.
- Disabled access: Call us on +44 (0)1777 777 878 to find out more.
Address : 1 Gare De Ville Europe, 59777, Euralille, France
By train: www.sncf.fr
By métro, bus and tram
Lille Europe is served both by métro and tram lines as well as a number of bus routes.
Visit www.transpole.fr for more information.
By car: For directions visit www.viamichelin.com.
- Comfortable seating
- Food and drink vending machines
- Free station wi-fi on _SNCF Gare-Gratuit