The departure lounge at St Pancras International has been designed to fit in with the renovated Victorian charm of the overall station.
New in the departure lounge
New to the departure lounge is the St Pancras Chambers Collection shop, selling luxury British goods with a travel theme, including jewellery, leather goods, stationery and gifts. You’ll find the St Pancras Chambers Collection shop next to the Business Premier Lounge.
Shops and cafés
Once inside the departure lounge, you'll find a WHSmith – perhaps browse its selection of books and newspapers. Why not relax and savour a drink at Café Nero or the Continental Bar?
- Cash machines with currency in Euros and Pounds
- Toilets with baby change facilties
- ICE bureau de change
Business Premier lounge
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders are entitled to access to the dedicated Business Premier lounge.
With Business Premier, you have the luxury to:
- Choose to work or relax in extra comfortable seating
- Stay connected with computers and fast Wi-Fi access at no extra cost
- Hold a meeting with colleagues in spacious meeting areas
- Help yourself to savoury pastries and refreshing drinks at two self service bars
- Keep up with current events with our extensive range of newspapers, magazines and live television feeds
- Freely charge your laptop at the seat side power sockets
With such a seamless travel experience you'll feel like you've never left the office.
Discover more about the advantages of Business Premier with this short film.
All our departure lounges offer disabled access. Call us on +44 (0)1777 777 878 to find out more.