Conveniently located next to Ashford domestic station, Ashford International offers various cafés and services.
What's on offer at Ashford International?
- A bar, café, bureau de change and newsagents
- Our ticket office is open daily, from one hour before the first departure until 14:00, and from 16:00 until 16:45; e-ticket collection machines are also available
- Toddlers' play area
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
- Cash machines (before check-in only)
Ashford International is served by local train services from Kent and East Sussex provided by Southeastern and Southern Railway.
- Visit www.southeasternrailway.co.uk to find out more about their services.
- Plan your train journey to Ashford from any station in England, Scotland or Wales at www.nationalrail.co.uk/planmyjourney.
Ashford International is located less than 10 minutes from junction 10 of the M20 (A20), and is easily reached from the M25.
Plan your journey to Ashford International by car at http://route.rac.co.uk or www.viamichelin.com.
The car park is operated by CP Plus and offers secure parking facilities
For additional information on this car park, please contact CP Plus directly on 0207 431 4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new coach drop-off point situated next to the main entrance is ideal for group travellers.
Cycle parking at Ashford International is located on Level 3 of the multi-storey car park. It's free and is covered by 24-hour CCTV surveillance.