Eurostar food on board
In Standard class, you can pick up hot and cold drinks, as well as tasty snacks, meals and sweet treats at Café Métropole, our onboard bar buffet.
Of course, you’re also welcome to pack a picnic and enjoy your own food and drinks en route.
We'll serve you a delicious light meal and drinks at your seat, designed to suit the time of the day that you’re travelling.
On trains leaving before 11:00 we serve breakfast, which includes a selection of pastries, yoghurt, juice and fresh tea or coffee to start your day perfectly.
Throughout the rest of the day, you can enjoy a choice of two main dishes and dessert with soft drinks, wine or beer, plus tea or coffee.
If you’re travelling with little ones, you can also order a kid’s meal. Just make sure you give us 24 hours’ notice.
We've designed our Business Premier menus with our Culinary Director, Raymond Blanc, OBE. As Chef Patron of the two Michelin-starred Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons and founder of the Brasserie Blanc restaurants, Raymond brings over 30 years of creativity and experience to the table.
We’ve also worked with Raymond to choose sustainable, seasonal and responsibly sourced ingredients for our meals, which we'll continue to do as a member of the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
The Sustainable Restaurant Association is a not-for-profit organisation, headed by Raymond Blanc, that helps food serving business’ to become more sustainable. They also guide diners through their brand Food Made Good, to help them make more sustainable choices when eating out.
The award, which is widely considered throughout the industry to be the ‘Michelin Star of sustainability’, takes into account issues such as sourcing locally and ethically, encouraging healthy eating and responsible marketing, and managing energy and waste effectively.
To be given the SRA’s Food Made Good Champion status, companies must cover fourteen key areas and Eurostar was the first ever transport provider to achieve this status. So far, Eurostar have been rated twice and hold Two Star Food Made Good Champion status. We are now focussing our efforts on becoming part of the sustainability elite and receive Three Star status.
We serve breakfast on trains leaving before 11:00, where you can start the day with pastries and breads and a choice of a hot breakfast or cold meats, yoghurts, and fruit. Hot and cold drinks are served at your seat, with as much delicious Lavazza coffee as you’d like.
For lunch and dinner, tuck into a three course meal with a choice between a hot or cold main dish.*
On mid-afternoon trains, you'll enjoy afternoon tea from London or a café gourmand from the Continent, with a selection of cakes and hot and cold savoury items.
You can also take your pick from a wide selection of soft and alcoholic drinks at your seat, including champagne, if you’re in the mood to celebrate.
Please keep in mind:
• We'll always do our best to give you the meal you'd prefer, although we cannot guarantee that your first choice will be available.
• If you have specific dietary requirements, you can request special meals in our Manage a booking section. Just make sure you give us at least 48 hours' notice.
• Meals aren’t served on journeys between Brussels, Lille and Calais.
Add a little sparkle to your trip
Whether you’re whisking someone special off for a romantic weekend à deux, or just want to start your holiday as you mean to go on, let us know and we’ll bring you a bottle of champagne once we’re on the move.
A 37.5cl bottle of chilled Duval Leroy is £28.30, while a 75cl bottle is £46.30. Just give us 36 hours’ notice and we’ll do the rest.
To book your treat, call our team on 03432 186 186.
Terms and conditions
• All orders are non-refundable.
• We’ll send you a confirmation email as soon as you’ve placed your order, so it’s a good idea to print this out and bring it along on the day.
• One of our team will deliver your order to you at your seat within an hour of your train leaving the station.
• If there are any changes to your journey, whether you’re taking a different train or you’ve changed seats, please call our team and let us know at least 36 hours before your journey, so we can update your order.