Food on board
Customers travelling Standard Class can visit one of the two buffet cars for a selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks and a selection of beers, wines and spirits. (Unfortunately we are not able to cater for special dietary requirements in the Buffet cars.)
You are also welcome to bring your own food or drink on-board the Eurostar.
Our team will serve you a delicious light meal and drinks at your seat, with a choice of two main dishes and a dessert.*
Our menus suit the time of the day that you’re travelling, so on trains leaving before 11am we serve breakfast, which includes a selection of pastries, yoghurt, juice and fresh tea or coffee to start your day perfectly.
Throughout the rest of the day, you can enjoy a choice of two main dishes and dessert with soft drinks, wine or beer, plus tea or coffee.
For younger travellers, you can also order children's meals before you travel.
We've designed our Business Premier menus with our Culinary Director, Raymond Blanc, OBE. As Chef Patron of the two Michelin-starred Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons and founder of the Brasserie Blanc restaurants, Raymond brings 30 years of creativity and experience to the table.
We have also worked with Raymond to choose sustainable, seasonal and responsibly sourced ingredients for our meals, and we'll continue to do so as a member of the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
We serve breakfast on trains leaving before 11am, where you can start the day with pastries and breads and a choice of a hot breakfast or cold meats, yoghurts, and fruit. Hot and cold drinks are served at your seat, with as much delicious Lavazza coffee as you’d like.
For lunch and dinner, tuck into a three course meal with a choice between a hot or cold main dish.* On mid-afternoon trains, you'll enjoy afternoon tea from London or a café gourmand from the Continent with a selection of cakes and hot and cold savoury items.
You can also take your pick from a wide selection of soft and alcoholic drinks at your seat, including champagne, if you’re in the mood to celebrate.
Add a little sparkle to your trip.
Whether you’re whisking someone special off for a romantic weekend à deux, or just want to start your holiday as you mean to go on, let us know and we’ll bring you champagne, chocolates or even a cake once we’re on the move.
Take your pick from a bottle of chilled Duval Leroy bubbly from £28.30, sumptuous Montezuma chocolate from £12.50 and celebratory cakes from £20. Just give us 72 hours’ notice and we’ll do the rest.
To book your treat, call our team on 03432 186 186 and we’ll take care of everything.
Terms and conditions
- All orders are non-refundable.
- We’ll send you a confirmation email as soon as you’ve placed your order, so it’s a good idea to print this out and bring it along on the day.
- One of our team will deliver your order to you at your seat within an hour of your train leaving the station.
- If there are any changes to your journey, whether you’re taking a different train or you’ve changed seats, please call our team and let us know at least 72 hours before your journey, so we can change your order.
*Please keep in mind:
- We'll always do our best to give you the meal you'd prefer, although we cannot guarantee that your first choice will be available
- If you have specific dietary requirements you can request special meals in our Manage a booking section. We’ll need at least 48 hours' notice before you travel.
- Meals are not served on journeys between Brussels, Lille and Calais.