In order to deliver a safe and punctual service during Euro 2016, we will be working on the advice of the police authorities in the UK and France to operate a restricted alcohol policy on some of our services.
This means that at certain times during the tournament, no alcohol will be permitted in our stations, on-board or in our departure lounges.
Paris Gare du Nord
Located in the heart of Paris, this beautiful station is ideally placed for easy access to some of the city's most appealing attractions. By métro it’s just one stop from Montmartre and the Sacré-Coeur.
What’s on offer at Paris Gard du Nord
- A bureau de change
- Newsagents and a gift shop
- Cash machines
- Ticket office open Mondays to Fridays from 06:05 to 21:05, Saturdays from 06:10 to 20:05 and Sundays from 07:15 to 21:05
- e-ticket collection machines
- A registered baggage service
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
Address: 18 Rue Dunkerque, Paris75010, France
By train: www.sncf.fr
By métro, bus and tram
Gare du Nord is served both by métro and RER lines as well as a number of bus routes. Interchange with métro lines 4 and 5 or RER lines B, D and E. Visit www.ratp.fr for more information (available in English).
By car: visit www.viamichelin.com for directions
Eurostar departure lounge
- Shops and cafés
- ICE currency exchange
- Left Luggage
- Cash Machines
- Relay shop
- Free station wi-fi on _SNCF Gare-Gratuit
- Disabled access. Call us on +44 (0)1777 777 878 to find out more
Business Premier lounge
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders can access our dedicated Business Premier lounge where they’ll find:
- Extra comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi access
- Spacious meeting areas
- Savoury pastries and refreshing drinks at two self service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers, magazines and live television feeds
- Seat side power sockets for recharging your laptop and mobile devices
Discover more about the advantages of Business Premier with this short film.