Our station in the heart of Brussels is the perfect place to start exploring this beautiful city, with allthe main sights just a short hop away on the Métro.
What's on offer at Brussels-Midi/Zuid?
- Cafés and shops
- Left luggage lockers
- Cash machines
- A bureau de change
- Our ticket office, which is open on Monday from 06:15 to 20:15, Tuesday to Saturday from 06:45 to 20:15 and Sunday and bank holidays from 07:15 to 20:15 (Please note: a service fee of £10/€14 applies to new Standard and Standard Premier bookings made at the station or over the phone)
- Self-service ticket machine
- A 24-hour registered luggage service
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities.
- A Q-Park car park
Address: Rue De France/Frankrijkstraat. , 1060 Brussels, Belgium
By train: www.b-rail.be
By métro, bus and tram
Brussels-Midi/Zuid is served both by métro and tram lines as well as a number of bus routes.
Visit eurorailways.com for a métro map.
By car: viamichelin.com
Cycle parking at Brussels-Midi/Zuid is available by the south exit of the station.
- A newsagent, a bar, a chocolate shop and a jeweller
- a children's play area
To find out about disabled access at our stations, call us on +44 (0)1777 777 878.
Business Premier lounge
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders are entitled to access to the dedicated Business Premier lounge where they’ll find:
- Comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi access
- Spacious meeting areas
- A selection of snacks and drinks at two self-service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers, magazines and live television feeds
- Seat side power sockets