Our centrally located Brussels station is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful city, with Bourse/Beurs, the very heart of town, just 5 minutes away by métro.
What's on offer at Brussels-Midi/Zuid?
- Cafés and shops
- Left luggage amenities
- Cash machines.
- A bureau de change
- The international ticket office is open daily from 08:00 to 20:00
- e-ticket collection machines
- A 24 hour registered baggage service (opposite the Railtour shop)
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities.
- Parking facilities underneath the station: Q-Park website.
Address: Rue De France/Frankrijkstraat. , 1060 Brussels, Belgium
By train: www.b-rail.be
By métro, bus and tram
Brussels-Midi/Zuid is served both by métro and tram lines as well as a number of bus routes.
Visit eurorailways.com for a métro map.
By car: viamichelin.com
Cycle parking at Brussels-Midi/Zuid is available by the south exit of the station.
- A newsagent, a bar and a chocolate shop
- a children's play area
- Wi-fi access: you can buy vouchers from shops throughout the main station. For information on prices and how to access the wireless network please visit the Telenet website.
- All our departure lounges offer disabled access. Call us on +44 (0)1777 777 878 to find out more.
Business Premier lounge*
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders are entitled to access to the dedicated Business Premier lounge where they’ll find:
- Extra comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi access
- Spacious meeting areas
- Savoury pastries and refreshing drinks at two self service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers, magazines and live television feeds
- Seat side power sockets for recharging your laptop and mobile devices
Discover more about the advantages of Business Premier with this short film.
*Important information about the Brussels Business Premier lounge
Until early October, the Business Premier lounge in Brussels will be closed while we freshen it up with a new, contemporary design, a light and airy ambience and more seating, as well as spacious new areas to work or just unwind.
While the lounge is under wraps, please come along to the information desk in the main departure lounge, where we can offer you a voucher for a complimentary drink, newspapers and magazines, and our taxi booking service. Just walk straight ahead after check-in to find us.
We’re sorry things won’t be quite up to standard for a while, but we look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful new space this autumn.