Conveniently located next to Ashford domestic station, Ashford International offers a handy, time-saving alternative to travelling up to London
What's on offer at Ashford International?
- A bar, café, bureau de change and newsagents
- Our ticket office is open daily, from one hour before the first departure until 14:00, and from 16:00 until 16:45
- e-ticket collection machines are also available
- Toddlers' play area
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
- Cash machines (before check-in only)
- Car park with secure parking facilities - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Newtown Road, Ashford, Kent , TN24 0PS
Ashford International is served by local train services from Kent and East Sussex provided by Southeastern and Southern Railway. Plan your train journey to Ashford from any station in England, Scotland or Wales at www.nationalrail.co.uk/planmyjourney.
The new coach drop-off point situated next to the main entrance is ideal for group travellers.
- A newsagent, a café, and a bar.
- Wi-fi access: £3 for 30 minutes, £4.50 for 60 minutes. For other tariffs and connection information visit The Cloud™. Free for Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders. Please ask a member of staff at the welcome desk for more information.
- Disabled access: call us on +44 (0)1777 777 878 to find out more.
- Quiet area for business travellers
- Bureau de change.