Train to Frankfurt from £68* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
What’s on in Frankfurt
June: Opera Square Festival
Oct: Nacht der Clubs
Nov/Dec: Christmas markets
Free and cheap
- Visit some of the city’s museums free on the last Saturday of the month.
- Stroll through the medieval streets of Höchst.
- People-watch in the beautiful surroundings of Römerberg.
- Tuck into Frankfurter würstchen with mustard and sauerkraut.
- Try grüne soße, a herby green sauce that goes with everything.
- Have an apfelwein, warm, chilled or in a spritzer.