Train to Toulouse from £60* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
* Fare is based on a return journey and is subject to availability at the time of booking. A £4 fee will be applied to all credit card bookings. Fare not available on our mobile app and mobile site.
When in Toulouse you must try cassoulet, a slow-cooked stew of beans, vegetables and duck, goose or Toulouse sausage. Finish with fénétra, an apricot tart topped with meringue.
Top five Toulouse
- Watch the sun set over the Capitole
- Meditate at Couvent des Jacobins
- Stroll the banks of the Garonne
- Dine on cassoulet and a glass of red
- Explore the city’s hidden courtyards
What’s on, when?
- February: Fête de la Violette
- March-April: Flamenco festival
- July-August: Toulouse d'été festival
- September: Piano aux Jacobins