Trains to Nice from £69* one wayConditions apply
Terms and conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time): • between midday and midnight on a Monday • anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday • between midday and midnight on a Saturday. Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
There’s nowhere nicer than Nice
Nice offers the perfect mix of city break and seaside escape with sandy beaches, a pretty old town, great restaurants, excellent galleries and both Cannes and Monaco in easy reach.
What’s on in Nice?
- February/March: Nice Carnival
- May: Nuit des Musées
- July: Nice Jazz Festival
- November: Marathon des Alpes-Maritimes
Free and cheap in Nice
- Stroll round the grounds of Palais Masséna.
- Chill out on the sandy beach at Villefranche-sur-Mer.
- Follow the pretty hiking path around the peninsula of St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
Food, glorieux food
- Start with pissaladière – a flatbread topped with caramelised onions, olives and anchovies - en apéro with a pastis.
- Try panisses – golden chickpea fritters – better than chips.