Trains to Nantes from £54.50* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
*Price per person, based on a £109 return from London to Nantes, with a connection in Lille or Paris. This fare is valid for travel in Eurostar standard class and TGV 2nd class. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
Get to know Nantes
From its luxury shops and grand château, to a hammam in a biscuit factory and 40-foot mechanical elephant ride, Nantes is a quirky city that’s bursting with personality and charm.
La crème de la crêpe
When visiting Brittany you have to try crêpes. Anything that can be wrapped in a pancake will be wrapped in a pancake – from scallops and saffron to ice cream and salted caramel.
What’s on in Nantes?
- February: La Folle Journée music festival
- July-August: Le Voyage à Nantes art trail
- August: Les Rendez-vous de l'Erdre jazz festival
- November: Festival des 3 Continents
Free and cheap in Nantes
- Stroll the 500m-long ramparts of the Château des Ducs de Bretagne
- Window shop at Passage Pommeraye or on Rue Crébillon
- Explore the city’s green spaces - Promenades Vertes