Train to Aix-en-Provence from £60* one way*Conditions Apply
Terms and Conditions
Price based on a return journey and tickets at this fare are only available for travel (according to your local departure time):
- between midday and midnight on a Monday
- anytime on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
- between midday and midnight on a Saturday.
Subject to availability at the time of booking. A £3 credit card fee may apply.
What’s on in Aix?
March/April: Cartoon Festival
May: Sm'art Fair
July: Aix-en-Provence Festival
October - December: Mômaix festival
Eating out in Aix
- Start with pastis, the apéritif of Provence.
- Everything tastes better with aioli, a delicious garlicky mayonnaise.
- Nibble on calissons d'Aix – candied fruit and almond sweets.
Aix on a budget
- Enjoy free museum entry on the first Sunday of the month.
- Explore the former Archbishop’s Palace – now a Tapestry Museum.
- Stroll around the gardens of Pavillon de Vendôme.