Cheap Eurostar tickets
Who says a weekend in Paris has to cost the Earth?
Get there and back from just £72
If you’re looking for a pocket-friendly break in the City of Lights, here are some great tips.
Be an early bird
You’ll generally find cheap Eurostar tickets the earlier you book, and you can snap up tickets 120 days before you travel. So plan ahead for the best deals.
Make it midweek
If you’re a savvy traveller, you’ll know that the cheap Eurostar tickets everyone’s looking for are usually for trains on Tuesday and Wednesday. It’s also a great time to visit Paris, leaving the weekenders to their queues and having the museums and galleries to yourself.
Grab some cheap Eurostar tickets to the east of Paris instead of Gare du Nord. By travelling to Marne-la-Vallée direct from just £72 return, you’ll be just 40 minutes’ train ride away from the bustling centre of town. It’s much cheaper to stay there too, so it’s a great way to see all the sites and still save your cents.
Be a 2 for 1 culture vulture
Your Eurostar ticket does so much more than get you to your destination. It takes you on a cultural journey through the greatest museums and galleries of Paris, with 2 for 1 entry to legendary spaces like Musée d’Orsay, Jeu de Paume and the Grand Palais. All you have to do is show your ticket.
Our free favourites
- A late night picnic at the Square du Vert-Galant
- Celeb spotting at Père Lachaise cemetery
- Snapping a soppy selfie in front of the Love Wall in Montmartre
Foodie on a budget
- Watch a chef hand-make your noodles before your very eyes at Les Pâtes Vivantes
- Grab a stack of phenomenal falafels in Le Marais’ Jewish Quarter
- Stuff yourself silly with massive sandwiches at CheZaline