Check our range of prices for your chosen destination.
As well as our competitive prices, travelling by Eurostar also has the following benefits:
- Convenient city centre to city centre travel
- No lengthy and expensive transfer costs to and from the airport
- Children under 4 travel free
- Discounted prices for under 12s, groups, youth and seniors
- 2 for 1 entry to major museums with your Eurostar ticket.
All tickets and fare types are subject to availability.
|Fares||Brussels/Lille to London/Ashford/Ebbsfleet||Brussels to Lille||Any Belgian Station to London/Ashford/Ebbsfleet|
||€ 43 - € 197.50||€ 86 - € 395||€ 30||€ 60||€ 49.50 - € 204||€ 99 - € 408|
|Exchangeable*||€ 121.50 - € 249||€ 243 - € 498||€ 48||€ 96||€131.50 - € 259||€ 263 - € 518|
|Fully flex**||€ 321||€ 570||n/a||n/a||€ 331||€ 590|
Tickets go on sale between 138 and 190 days before departure. We price the tickets on our trains based on demand and availability, with cheaper tickets often selling out quickest.
All our fares in Standard and SP are exchangeable before departure of each leg by paying the difference in price with the next available fare on the day of exchange plus a fixed fee of £30/€40.
**All our BP fares are fully flexible, no fees and no difference in fare.