London St Pancras International
Our stunning Central London station is a destination in its own right, with its newly renovated Victorian architecture and shops, restaurants and bars.
What's on offer at St Pancras International?
- An impressive range of shops, bars and restaurants
- A mix of independent and boutique retailers
- A bureau de change
- Our ticket office, including a Future Bookings self-service area, group welcome desk, special assistance desk and e-ticket collection machines
- A registered baggage service
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities
- Parking: The car park is operated by CP PLUS and situated on Pancras Road, under the domestic station to the rear of St Pancras International.
Find out more at www.stpancras.com.
Address: St Pancras International, Pancras Road, London, NW1
By bus: www.tfl.gov.uk/buses
By bicycle: See a map of cycle routes around St Pancras
Eurostar departure lounge
- Shops and cafés
- Cash machines with currency in Euros and Pounds
- Toilets with baby change facilties
- Free wi-fi - 'St Pancras Wi-Fi' network identifier (SSID).
- ICE bureau de change
- Disabled access. Call us on +44 (0)1777 777 878 to find out more
Business Premier lounge
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders can access our dedicated Business Premier lounge., where they’ll find:
- Extra comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi access
- Spacious meeting areas
- A selection of savoury pastries and refreshing drinks at two self service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers, magazines and live television feeds
- Seat side power sockets for recharging your laptop and mobile devices
With such a seamless travel experience you'll feel like you've never left the office.
Discover more about the advantages of Business Premier with this short film.