Our centrally located Brussels station is ideally situated for exploring this beautiful city, with Bourse/Beurs, the very heart of town, just 5 minutes away by métro.
What's on offer at Brussels-Midi/Zuid?
- Cafés and shops
- Left luggage amenities
- Cash machines.
- A bureau de change
- The international ticket office is open daily from 08:00 to 20:00
- e-ticket collection machines
- A 24 hour registered baggage service (opposite the Railtour shop)
- Toilets with baby-changing facilities.
- Parking facilities underneath the station: Q-Park website.
Address: Rue De France/Frankrijkstraat. , 1060 Brussels, Belgium
By train: www.b-rail.be
By métro, bus and tram
Brussels-Midi/Zuid is served both by métro and tram lines as well as a number of bus routes.
Visit eurorailways.com for a métro map.
By car: viamichelin.com
Cycle parking at Brussels-Midi/Zuid is available by the south exit of the station.
- A newsagent, a bar and a chocolate shop
- a children's play area
- Wi-fi access: you can buy vouchers from shops throughout the main station. For information on prices and how to access the wireless network please visit the Telenet website.
- All our departure lounges offer disabled access. Call us on +44 (0)1777 777 878 to find out more.
Business Premier lounge
Business Premier travellers and Eurostar™ carte blanche holders are entitled to access to the dedicated Business Premier lounge where they’ll find:
- Extra comfortable seating for working or relaxing
- Free wi-fi access
- Spacious meeting areas
- Savoury pastries and refreshing drinks at two self service bars
- An extensive range of newspapers, magazines and live television feeds
- Seat side power sockets for recharging your laptop and mobile devices
Discover more about the advantages of Business Premier with this short film.